Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Slow Motion

This is a picture of me and Stevie on my birthday. We had just spent the weekend in Rocford--where Stevie had a baby shower--and we were on our way back home to Hyde Park.

No, I was not driving with Steve in my lap! We pulled over in Shaumburg and parked in a remote area of the mall parking lot so that Steve could eat. We're noticing that we don't move from place to place quite as fast now that Stevie has come. The pace of our lives has definitely changed, but it is a welcome change.


As you can see Stevie is already trained to look at the camera, and he's only two weeks old!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww what a great nephew. Ill miss you guys. Please keep up on the posts. Hope to see yall soon.
Joe

Ben said...

One thing I've learned is there is nothing more beautiful than a father with his son.