Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bloggity, Bloggity, Blog.

Hey ya'll. Here's a picture of me getting my blog on. Thanks for keeping up with my blog...did you know that I had people visit my blog from Australia, England, Taipei, and Brazil? Sure, they may have visited by accident, but it's still pretty cool. I didn't even know that those places existed. I'm having a great day today...the weather is beautiful in Iowa and I got a two hour nap! Anyway, keep keepin' it real, you know I will.

Blogfully yours,

Stevie

3 comments:

K*A*M said...

Hey Stevie! I love seeing your blog....let's be blog pals:)
love,
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

We'll see you tonight, Stevie... well probably tomorrow morning. And hey be very careful with that computer, it's very expensive:)

laura said...

Tone & Ang,
This was SO funny! Great blog, great picture, you both are so creative. He looks so smart sitting there looking at his own blog page.

I love you ALL!
Aunt laura