Saturday, September 8, 2007

Me n' My Friend Marilyn

This is me and my first friend, Marilyn Dichsen the first day that I got home from the Hospital. I was born on June, 10th. Marilyn was born on June 6th, which was MY due date!
As you can see we have come a long way! I visited her at her new house in Dayton Iowa this weekend. Her dad, Adam started his internship at Emanuel Lutheran church in Dayton.

We had a great time staring at each other in our Bumbos.
This is Adam and Karen, Marilyn's mom and dad. They were really nice to me. Marilyn's a pretty lucky kid.

1 comment:

K*A*M said...

Wow, you got some really good pics! The one of Marilyn is a great 3 month old picture....thanks for taking it!

We had a great time with you guys! Thanks again for coming!

I love the pic of the Bumbo stare ;)
Karen