Saturday, January 26, 2008

Rambo Baby

As I'm sure you all know the new Rambo came out in theaters last night. In honor of this occasion I put together a little costume for Stevie, though, if I have anything to do with it he will never, ever see this movie. I (Tony) went out to see it last night and it was by a long-shot the most gory and gruesome movie I have ever seen. I mean absolutely disgusting and disturbing. Aside from the gore it was filmed really well and had a decent story line, and Stallone's performance was brilliant, as always.

ps: don't look to closely at what Stevie has wrapped around his head.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Please tell me it was washed... =)

SAS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SAS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SAS said...

Oh my word...even with an underwear band around his head, he's the cutest baby ever!